Student Lunches: A Student Lunch is a full meal deal, which includes:
- Choice of entrée (vegetarian options available);
- Veggies with dip
- Fresh fruit
- A wholesome treat
All this for only $7.00 (including tax) and delivered for free directly to your child at school.
Because children’s tastes generally mature as they grow, we’ve designed our entrees to appeal to various age groups; however, you may choose from any of these options, regardless of the age of your child, of course!
Funwiches – Younger students will be sure to smile when they see the fun shapes this sandwich is cut into. Choose from ham/cheese or apple/cheese. Served on whole grain bread.
Pizzables – Kids love to create and build their own lunch with mini pizza crusts, sauce, diced all-natural ham and shredded cheddar cheese. Our own healthier version of a popular prepackaged lunch item.
Chicken Bunwich – Our hormone-free roast chicken breast is diced and mixed with shredded carrot and a touch of plain yogurt. It’s placed on a bed of lettuce, cheddar cheese and served on a whole grain bun to complete the perfect meal.
Dippers Lunch – A vegetarian delight! Our special black bean dip topped with cheddar cheese. Served with baked tortilla chips for dipping.
Veggies and Fruit
Each meal includes a kid appropriate serving of veggies and fruit. Selections will be seasonal and organic, whenever possible. Examples of what your child’s lunch may contain include:
Vegetables served with yogurt dip:
- X-ray vision carrots
- Broccoli trees
- Super power snap peas
- Cherry tomato bursts
- Shaped carrots
- Fruit lollies – a variety of fruits skewered onto a lollipop stick
- Apple explosion – a whole apple sliced and secured back together with an elastic band
- Grapes – a fun mix of red and green
- Christmas (mandarin) orange
A bite of something sweet makes lunch special. Here’s an idea of the kind of treat that’s included in a Lunchalicious lunch:
- Yummylicious Brownies (shhhh… they’ll never guess that the secret ingredient is black beans!)
- Oatmeal craisin cookie
- Snack Mix – dried fruits, cereals, seeds, a few chocolate chips for sweetness
- Shaped muffins (i.e. banana choc chip, apple cinnamon)
Please note that menu items are subject to change. Sorry – no substitutions.