Lunchalicious Food Services delivers nutritious and fun lunches to Victoria elementary schools for their special lunch days. Our boxed lunches are creatively designed to appeal to kids, include local/organic ingredients and are prepared by us in the world-renowned Sooke Harbour House kitchen.
Parent Advisory Councils (PACs)/schools may choose from our two service options:
- Fundraising ($5/lunch) - a reduced price for PACs/schools that wish to take care of the usual lunch order administrative tasks for fun food days. Your PAC/school may choose to increase the price for families as a fundraising activity.
- Full-service ($7/lunch) - Give your PAC a break from the work involved in making/planning a fun food day and let us do it for you! This option has many benefits, including:
- Parents place lunch orders online and pay using PayPal (a widely respected and secure method of purchasing)
- Each lunch box is personalized with child’s name and order details
- Lunches are packed in coolers by classroom, which makes distribution a snap!
All our lunches include a cold entree, full serving of veggies with dip, fresh fruit and a yummylicious treat! It’s important to us to serve a complete and balanced lunch that follows Canada‘s Food Guide and the Guidelines for Food and Beverage Sales in BC Schools.
Currently we offer Lunchalicious Days on Fridays, of which you may choose to have lunches delivered as often as you decide.
Contact us today to have your school sign-up for a Lunchalicious Day! We look forward to serving you!
Lunchalicious is a program resource on Healthy Schools BC website.